GIANNA"S LATEST NEWS

A Five Star Review for The Journey: "Lovely Paranormal Erotic Romance With a World View"


Hot Chocolate Kiss is now out of print, but I have copies.

Specials on packages and personalization


Upcoming Events:


February 6, 2016
Meriden, Connecticut

March 18-20, 2016


Past Appearances:

A Paranormal Author Goes Straight The Book Boost 8/29/11



Monday, October 4, 2010

The Journey's Progress

First edits are done! I've seen the cover art draft courtesy of Amanda Kelsey, and it's gorgeous! Just about two months to release day. I'm working on my book tour schedule and Andrew Richardson is writing a preview.

Stay tuned for the latest updates.

I'm was a featured author at the Coffee Time Romance Book Brew on October 4. Check out the interview by AZ Gaye. It's one of the most interesting one I've ever done--not your usual questions. There's another excerpt of The Journey coming as well.

Please stop by, anytime. Remember my Coffee Time Romance Forum is always open as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment