GIANNA"S LATEST NEWS

A Five Star Review for The Journey: "Lovely Paranormal Erotic Romance With a World View"


Hot Chocolate Kiss is now out of print, but I have copies.

Specials on packages and personalization


Upcoming Events:


February 6, 2016
Meriden, Connecticut

March 18-20, 2016


Past Appearances:

A Paranormal Author Goes Straight The Book Boost 8/29/11



Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Whirlwind of Interviews

I feel like a superstar. In addition to  having a packed chat room and lively discussion at the Launch Party on January 7, I've been the guest on several blogs over the last few weeks.

Kayden McLeod led off, followed by Andrew Richardson who also interviewed Keela.

Ginger Simpson hosted me "the day after" while I was cleaning up the confetti.

And today, I'm a guest at Love Romances and More

So, for more about me than you probably want to know, check out any or all of these and say "Hi!"

And once you've finished reading Hot Chocolate Kiss, be sure to stop by my website forums to ask Rick and Keela anything you'd like to know about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment