GIANNA"S LATEST NEWS

A Five Star Review for The Journey: "Lovely Paranormal Erotic Romance With a World View"


Hot Chocolate Kiss is now out of print, but I have copies.

Specials on packages and personalization


Upcoming Events:


February 6, 2016
Meriden, Connecticut

March 18-20, 2016


Past Appearances:

A Paranormal Author Goes Straight The Book Boost 8/29/11



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Release Day Tomorrow! Here's the Schedule

I'm busy with all the last minute details for the launch party and the live chat tomorrow, January 7 from 8-9pm on the Eternal Press website.

Just to to the Eternal Press Website and log into the Meebo chat room. No need to pre-register.

I hope to see some friends during the day tomorrow on the Eternal Press Reader's Group (free subscription to Yahoo Groups is required).

Or, if you prefer read the story and jump into my website forum where Rick and Keela have agreed to answer your questions.

Today, Andrew Richardson posted an interview he did with me to celebrate the release. Thanks, Andrew.

And Friday, January 8, I'll be a guest on  Ginger Simpson's Dishin' It Out.

Please stop by and say hello.

Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of this page and sign my guest book.

Watch the video trailer for Hot Chocolate Kiss and order a copy here.

Whew! I think that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment