GIANNA"S LATEST NEWS

A Five Star Review for The Journey: "Lovely Paranormal Erotic Romance With a World View"


Hot Chocolate Kiss is now out of print, but I have copies.

Specials on packages and personalization


Upcoming Events:


February 6, 2016
Meriden, Connecticut

March 18-20, 2016


Past Appearances:

A Paranormal Author Goes Straight The Book Boost 8/29/11



Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Countdown to Release Day for Hot Chocolate Kiss

Less than two weeks to go. Here's what's new this week:

Check out this preview by Andrew Richardson

I have a new forum linked to my website. Rick and Keela have agreed to answer readers' questions. They'll be hanging around until you get to finish the story!

Chat with Rick and Keela

Be sure to sign my new guestbook. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and tell us we're you're from.

Stay connected via my Twitter for news about excerpts. interviews, and an invitation to the live chat on January 7.

I'll always hanging around on the Eternal Press Readers Group. Join now so you don't miss a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment