GIANNA"S LATEST NEWS

A Five Star Review for The Journey: "Lovely Paranormal Erotic Romance With a World View"


Hot Chocolate Kiss is now out of print, but I have copies.

Specials on packages and personalization


Upcoming Events:


February 6, 2016
Meriden, Connecticut

March 18-20, 2016


Past Appearances:

A Paranormal Author Goes Straight The Book Boost 8/29/11



Saturday, November 21, 2009

A New Blogsite

I've been on Livejournal and Yahoo for awhile, but since joining the Eternal Press network I've decided to create a blog here so I can easily follow all my new friends and access all the loops.


For now, I'll be cross posting on LJ and eventually move everything over here.


Please check out my website for all my contact information and be patient while I get this site up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment