GIANNA"S LATEST NEWS

A Five Star Review for The Journey: "Lovely Paranormal Erotic Romance With a World View"


Hot Chocolate Kiss is now out of print, but I have copies.

Specials on packages and personalization


Upcoming Events:


February 6, 2016
Meriden, Connecticut

March 18-20, 2016


Past Appearances:

A Paranormal Author Goes Straight The Book Boost 8/29/11



Sunday, November 9, 2014

I'm At The Fifty Authors From FIfty States Blog

It's been a very long year with lots of changes. I still have business in New York City, but I am living in Vermont now. It's a bittersweet return, since no one or nothing I left behind is here with me. But still, there is a great deal of comfort in being out in the peace of nature

Now that the uproar is dying down, I hope to get back to writing fiction. First up, finding a new home for Hot Chocolate Kiss, which is out of print with Eternal Press. But I still have copies if you'd like one.  The Journey will be available from the Eternal Press website for another year, but I am still offering my special personalized gift packages for holidays and special gifts.

Check the banner above for the Eternal Press discount code.

Next up, writing the rest of the Sexy Seasons Series and finishing At Home With Peter and Sandra in the Suburbs.

For now, hop over to Annette Snyder's blog and check out all my news.



No comments:

Post a Comment