GIANNA"S LATEST NEWS

A Five Star Review for The Journey: "Lovely Paranormal Erotic Romance With a World View"


Hot Chocolate Kiss is now out of print, but I have copies.

Specials on packages and personalization


Upcoming Events:


February 6, 2016
Meriden, Connecticut

March 18-20, 2016


Past Appearances:

A Paranormal Author Goes Straight The Book Boost 8/29/11



Saturday, September 1, 2012

Gianna is At ChiCon Today

I'm here in Chicago for a whirlwind visit. The weather is muggy and rainy (just like NYC), a great day to be busy with a reading and signing.

I have copies of The Journey and Hot Chocolate Kiss, my signature gift packages with chocolates (of course), special gifts for e book customers provided by Eternal Press.

Please stop by the Autograph Tables during section 7 (if you're in the Hyatt Regency Chicago you'll have the map and schedule) and say hi!

You can Tweet me too? I'll be there from 10:30-12:00 Central Time.



No comments:

Post a Comment