GIANNA"S LATEST NEWS

A Five Star Review for The Journey: "Lovely Paranormal Erotic Romance With a World View"


Hot Chocolate Kiss is now out of print, but I have copies.

Specials on packages and personalization


Upcoming Events:


February 6, 2016
Meriden, Connecticut

March 18-20, 2016


Past Appearances:

A Paranormal Author Goes Straight The Book Boost 8/29/11



Monday, May 7, 2012

Savor All The Flavors of Romance


Some might have been wondering where I’ve been the last year—and if I’ve been writing. The answer is yes, but the focus has been  on a novel  instead of shorter pieces.  For those non-writers among you, the effort involved in writing a 100,000 word book is hard to describe.  The only way I could finish was to limit myself to one project and all the research it involved.

But now it’s done and I’m anxious to get back to the Sexy Seasons series, following Rick and Keela from Hot Chocolate Kiss through the spring, summer, and fall of their relationship.  And I’ve decided to write At Home with Peter and Sandra as a collection of short, contemporary erotic stories rather than undertake another novel.

May 12 will be the kick off of a new year of writing, starting with my appearance at Connecticut Fiction Fest at the Heritage Hotel in Southbury from 4-5:30 pm. Fellow Eternal Press author April Grey (Chasing the Trickster) and I will be signing our books, and giving out goodies to ebook customers (no matter where you bought them).














I’ll have print copies of Hot Chocolate Kiss and The Journey available for purchase, and some sweet treats, too. If you’re in the area, please stop by to say hello. If there is one thing that keeps an author going it’s chatting it up with their fans.

The celebration continues right here through May 19 for those of you who can’t make it to Connecticut. Andrew Richardson, whose erotic short “The Shoot” and Celtic fantasy novel The Doe and The Dragon are on my must read list, will be joining me on my Coffee Time Romance Forum.



 











Award winning author Alice Gaines, who writes about nice people having outrageous sex will also be stopping by. I describe her novel Miss Foster's Folly as Victorian hysterical.


We’ll talk about our latest projects and releases, answer your questions, chat. Besides excerpts and previews, we’ll be giving away a prize a day. Hope to see all of you here. Tell your friends!

Forum registration is required, but it's easy and secure.



No comments:

Post a Comment