GIANNA"S LATEST NEWS

A Five Star Review for The Journey: "Lovely Paranormal Erotic Romance With a World View"


Hot Chocolate Kiss is now out of print, but I have copies.

Specials on packages and personalization


Upcoming Events:


February 6, 2016
Meriden, Connecticut

March 18-20, 2016


Past Appearances:

A Paranormal Author Goes Straight The Book Boost 8/29/11



Monday, July 25, 2011

Holed Up Writing

The only way I'm going to get anything done is to pull the shades down, ignore the outdoors and write. But I hope to be coming out again soon. My upcoming appearances include an author spotlight on Whipped Cream Reviews on August 8 and another on The Book Boost August 29.

Will I have anything new coming out soon? Still at work on "At Home With Peter and Sandra" and still researching my sexy seasons sequels to Hot Chocolate Kiss, so the answer is no. Back to work.

In the meantime, tell me what you're reading and what's on your wish list in the way of stories. I was even thinking of trying a Western.....

No comments:

Post a Comment